Thursday, March 02, 2006

I've decided to kick off the forth year of Cassettes & Chocolate Milk by launching a whimsical pink blog, documenting playlists and rants. Unlike the other Cassettes & Chocolate Milk Bar, I hope this is slightly more accessible, more current and most importantly, more chocolatey.


So what is Cassettes & Chocolate Milk? Evidently it is a delicious combination of my two favourite things in the world. But more than that it is a weekly radio show on Latrobe University's SUBFM, airing every Wednesday from 1-2pm. Far be it to limit my already limited taste in music by using non-descript meaningless genre names, I'll leave it to my playlists to do the talking.

Placebo - Drag
British Sea Power - Be Gone
Travis - Quicksand
Modern English - I Melt With You
Detroit Cobras - Last Nite
INXS - Listen Like Thieves
Style Council - Shout to the Top
The Raconteurs - Steady as She Goes
Voom Blooms - London Heads
Blackbox Recorder - Kidnapping an Heiress
Theoretical Girl - Red Mist
Pet Shop Boys - Home & Dry
The Others - William
The Cribs - Hey Scenesters!
XTC - I'm the Man who Murdered Love
Weezer - Beverley Hills

No comments: