Sunday, May 07, 2006

1. Of all the bands & artists in your collection, which one do you own the most albums by?
Queen

2. What was the last song you listened to?
Smile - Step on Me

3. What's in your record player right now?
I don't actively *use* it as such, but I recently acquired Blur's Music is My Radar and Queen & Bowie's Under Pressure for my 21st birthday.

4. Whats your favorite instrument?
Violin.. and synthesizer.

5. What's your favorite local band?
Really?

6. What was the last show you attended?
Can I just say Dylan Moran? Cause that's good enough to brag about.

7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to?
Morrissey at Rod Laver, August 2002. Franz Ferdinand at the Palace, July 2004. New Order and Queen, respectively, in Hyde Park, July 2005.

8. What's the worst band you've ever seen in concert?
That band from Sydney who played at Ding Dong but spoke with fake British accents. Frauds!

9. What band do you love musically, but dislike the member(s) of?
Bloc Party. Just shut up and play, really.

10. What is the most musically involved you have ever been?
"Involved" sounds kind of intimate?! What the hell does that mean?! Been violining and pianoing since 1992. Is that involved?

11. What show are you looking forward to?
Depeche Mode. One day.

12. What is your favorite band shirt?
The Faint. What great artwork they do have.

13. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Surprisingly, Noel Gallagher. I'd like him to teach me how to write a song.

14. What musician would you like to be in love with you for a day?
Haha. Well isn't it obvious?! Morrissey, but of course.

15. What was your last musical "phase" before you wizened up?
That mid-90s trashy eurodance got me good, but that's not to say I ever got out of it.

16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
Sabbath, I suppose.

17. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek?
I didn't need a survey to tell me that!

18. What was the greatest decade for music?
1980s!

19. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
24 Hour Party People, Pretty in Pink, Trainspotting, Garden State

20. What would you be without music?
Unsatisfying

No comments: