Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Similarly to any other week, I'd like to extend buckets of love and gratitude to the listeners of this week's show. C&CM was a fantastic indulgence this week, featuring a wide mix of mashups and remixes (with the unforgettably odd rocknroll interlude). I'm not quite sure, but I believe next week is SUB FM's final week of broadcast before it is shut down, due to the new Voluntary Student Unionism legislation. Instead of wallowing, I'm hoping to organise a stellar show with some particular kind of theme or concept. It will be odd because unlike my other shows, I've never prepared anything for Cassettes & Chocolate Milk. I suppose this is indicative of the flustered presentation style. I'm yet to decide what I'll do after SUB, but this won't be the last you'll hear from Missy El.


My Freddie. My Brian. My Queen.

Playlist for Monday October 16th 2006
Ratatat - Crips
Richard X - Finest Dreams (feat. Kelis)
Röyksopp - Poor Leno (Silicon Soul Remix)
The Knife - Heartbeats
Electronic - Second Nature
Carbon Silicon - Caesar's Palace
Regina Spektor - Us
Inspiral Carpets - Butterfly
Hot Hot Heat - Jingle Jangle
Essexboy - Freaky Teethbusters
MC Chris - Bobba Vette
Louise - Beautiful Inside
Bomb the Bass - Megablast (DRX TRS Remix)
Scritti Politti - Tinseldown to the Boogiedown
Soulwax - Magnificent Romeo

Download this week's show! (67mb). Also, I'd like to point out that all dead links are now active and all shows and mixtapes are available for download! HURRAH!

No comments: